This year marks one of positive change for our school. The Roy Cloud School Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is looking forward to working with the incoming administration, Principal, Ms. Diane Prystas and Assistant Principal, Ms. Kristy Jackson. Roy Cloud School is committed to providing excellent public education for our students and we are excited to work with our parents to make this year another success!
Our important enrichment programs are much loved by our children and will not exist without continued parent donations. Many people may think they are supported by the school district but they are not.
These programs depend on your financial support. We are asking each family to contribute their fair share of $650 per student to the annual Direct Donation Campaign. These important donations are a large part of what sets Roy Cloud apart from other schools and allows us to expose our children to a variety of subjects beyond just the core curriculum. This a donation that goes directly back to supporting your child’s education.
Each year we have increasing participation from our community of wonderful families. This year, our goal is to have every family contribute and achieve our goal of $175,000.
Thank you to the following Roy Cloud families who have a donated so far this year.
Our school relies on the engagement, generosity and direct support from our Roy Cloud families to enhance our children’s education.
Thank you again!
PTO Direct Donations Committee
Chair – Jolie Kalvaria
Committee – Tanya Bachniak, Alice Harkey, Julie Hamilton, Katie Machemer, and Leanna Staben
Click the button below to learn if your company will match your donation or volunteer time at school! It’s a great way to double your donation to Roy Cloud!
How to Give:
- Online: Click the blue button!
- In Person or by Mail: Click to download the donor form here. Fill it out and mail or hand-deliver to the school office (address below).
- Recurring Donation: Monthly recurring donation options are available using the form below or online using the link at roycloudinfo.com.
- Make a Pledge: If you prefer to donate in 2019, please make a pledge prior to October 31, 2018. Using our online donation platform click the link at roycloudinfo.com, select “deferred payment” under the payment methods pull-down menu.
- Donation of Securities: Roy Cloud can now accept securities donations. This may provide significant tax advantages. More information is available at roycloudinfo.com.
- Corporate Gift Matching: Don’t forget Corporate Gift Matching! Please email Stephanie Chen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to submit your donation for matching.
Gifts to the Roy Cloud PTO are Tax Deductible
Tax ID 25-4393209
Roy Cloud School Parents Club (PTO)
3790 Red Oak Way
Redwood City, California 94061