Register now at www.roycloudjogathon.dojiggy.com
Here’s how the Jog-a-thon works:
- Students find sponsors by asking family, friends, coworkers and neighbors. Now with online pledging, you can send your pledge page link to those out of town family members and friends! Sponsors can pledge a per lap amount or a fixed donation.
- Don’t forget your teachers! Look to see if your teacher is running and registered. Click the “Make a Pledge” tab and search their name. (If you can’t find a teacher, it just means that he/she hasn’t registered yet.)
- On May 16th the students will run according to the schedule. All grades will run the same course. (8 laps of this course is approximately 1 mile in length.)
- Don’t forget to wear your Jog-A-Thon or Roy Cloud spirit shirt and comfortable running shoes.
- After May 16th your child’s laps will be entered into the system. Please allow a few days for us to enter the information. You will then be notified by email and can pay by credit card, cash or check. If you choose to pay by cash or check, you will need to put your payment in an envelope with the students name on it and turn it in to the school office no later than May 31, 2013.
- Fixed donations can be payed immediately online by credit card, or paid by May 31, 2013 by cash or check.
Jog-a-thon Running Schedule:
Friday May 16, 2014
Mrs. Stumbaugh’s class will run from 8:00 – 8:20am
Kindergarten – 8:30 – 8:50am
First Grade – 9:00 – 9:20am
Second Grade – 9:30 – 9:50am
Third Grade – 10:45 – 11:05 am
Fourth Grade – 11:15 – 11:35am
Fifth Grade – 11:45 – 12:05pm
*Color Run & Celebration
6th – 8th grade
2:00pm – 2:50pm
(Run from 2:00 – 2:30pm)
How can I get involved? Simple…
Prizes will be awarded to the class that has the most kids wearing the T-shirts the day of the event.
Kids who wear the T-shirt on spirit days and during the event
Daily raffle prizes will be awarded to kids who purchase tickets
Prizing – We are seeking prize donation for both students and teachers. These could include gift certificates to restaurants, salons, and personal care services, fitness-themed prizes and activities, as well as health and nutritional themed prizes.
Cash – Any amount accepted. Cash donations exceeding $150 will be listed as a sponsor on our annual jog-a-thon T-shirt.
Pledging – Help students find sponsors: Ask family, friends, coworkers, and neighbors. Sponsors can pledge a per lap amount or a fixed donation.
Prior to Event – Join one of our committees: Hospitality, Lap, Donations, Data Entry, T-shirts
The Day of the Event – Come for an hour or stay for the day.
Be a lap counter
Be a cheerleader
- Enter data and tabulate earnings
- Help with hospitality
For more information or how to get involved, contact Meredith McLean at email@example.com